Saturday, February 9, 2008

about time!

So i never thought i'd actually do this, one of my best friends has faithfully blogged for years. i have always admired her for it, but was never inspired enough to do it myself....until now i guess. maybe i feel as if i have reached a nightly ritual that allows me the 10 minutes it takes to share a little of my life with others. i have nothing really profound to say tonight, other than that i hope to brighten your day and give you a glimpse into my daily life in the days to come as i actually have something to "blog" about. thanks for checking this out, i hope to connect with a many of you through this , if only for a few minutes here and there. be blessed, goodnight!



Abigail and Reagan a few weeks ago in their gap "red" shirts...too bad abbi looks like a boy!! =)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice glasses!! :) Looking at your family pic... I can't get over how much Abbi looks like Reagan did at that age! You guys make adorable kids! Looking forward to reading updates...you still have to keep calling me though!! :)