Sunday, April 20, 2008

back to life, back to reality

Nathan and I returned home late last night from taking some of the teenagers in our youth group to acquire the fire in baltimore, md. we had a good weekend with them, but saturday was a LONG day! I am so tired right now. Nathan is sleeping even as i sit here typing.



the night before we left, abbi was up a few times in the night with a fever and throwing up. not fun! we were off to a tired start for our weekend. i hated to leave her like that with my mom, but nate needed me to go. needless to say, mom had a tough weekend, i know she was glad for us to get home.



those of you with kids, don't you hate it when you finally break down and take your kids to the doctor and all they do is tell you it's viral and send you home?!?!?! i hate that!! it happens to me all the time. i left church early because abbi was still miserable, took her to a clinic where she cried for a full 20 minutes while waiting to be seen, and they send me home with a "call your doctor if she gets a fever again." grrrr!!

anyway, i'm tired so everything seems worse than it probably is.



GOOD NEWS!!!
I have realized that spring and warm weather hit delaware much soon than michigan. yeah for us! sorry friends and family in Michigan, hopefully it tempts you to come visit us soon! =) This past week was beautiful, i even wore a tank top a couple of days.

sorry for the random post...i'll write better stuff in the next couple of days. enjoy spring!




fyi: these pics were taken a few weeks ago at the very first signs of spring.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So I started singing the DC Talk song when I read your blog title. :) About my blog...OK...simmer down. Problemo...fixedo! Ok I know that's not a word but I think you understand. :)CHECK IT OUT!

Krazy Klingers said...

Hi Laura, It's Amanda... I love reading your blog! Your girls are so precious!