Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gotta Love NYC

Still catching up...
We headed for NYC for the day with Mom & Dad....and Reagan! We have never brought her before, except for when she was in my belly. =) She loved NY pizza, who doesn't?


We watched probably the last ice skaters of the season at rockafeller center. it was such a beautiful day! we were blessed with gorgeous weather the entire day.



The flowers were all beginning to bloom, another week and they would have been awesome. I love this picture of reagan.




Mom and Dad wanted to visit the world trade center site...there is a memorial set up there with pictures of future plans for the site.



It was a great day to go to central park...everyone else thought so too. There were people all over the lawns, the excitement of spring was in the air for sure. This is Reagan and I (obviously)with Dad pointing in the background.



finally, a good picture of reagan and I...before the accident. By accident, i mean my cell phone unclipped from my jeans and slowly tumbled down the rock we were sitting on into the water. unfortunately, it did not tumble slow enough. i reached for it (it felt like slow motion) but it was too late. Donald (the duck) and all his buddies are enjoying my phone now.



Last picture of our day in new york. we had a great time, as usual. can't wait to go again!

No comments: