Monday, May 12, 2008

Abbi's Photo Shoot

We had family pictures taken after Reagan had just turned one, then took her by herself to get some more. I wanted to duplicate the picture that was taken of Reagan with one of Abbi. Make sense? Can You guess who's who?

Pose #1



A little brighter...




Pose #2





I'm sure you could tell, but Reagan's poses are the first ones. I had to take pics of the photos since i don't have them on the computer. Pretty close, huh?

Here's a couple more of our favorites that we didn't get:





I think that Abbi was about a month older than Reagan was when the pictures were taken, but it's still pretty darn close!

1 comment:

. said...

wow, they look like twins. Such a cute idea. With my kids it's like night and day. I love reading all your blogs and seeing pics... I would love to see our kids together, they seem so much a like.